|15: Present, Past, & Future Danger|
Preceeded by A Quiet Beach Somewhere
Followed by Marinus Alone
|The Doctor||Matthew Kopelke|
|Guy Anwar||Kane Major|
|Released|| Part 1: Sep. 2004|
Part 2: Nov. 2004
Part 3: January 2005
On a distant planet, a devoted scientist attempts to create a new device which will revolutionise the technology of his era, not realising the terrible consequences the creation of such a device will have.
In the Space/Time Vortex, the Doctor and Guy are shocked to discover they are on an imminent collision course with another TARDIS - and one that appears extremely familiar to both of them.
With time running out, the Doctor realises that this is one situation where the problem is much closer to home than he has ever had to encounter. But what is the secret the mysterious Cassandra hides?
Recording & CD mastering: Matthew Kopelke. Sound design & post production: Aurora McPherson with Jacqueline Palmer. Editing: Witold Tietze. Music: Robert Warnock. Series theme: Ron Grainer. Realisation: Robert Warnock. Cover illustration and packaging design: Matthew Chambers. Press & PR: David Hutchison. Recording: BTR's Melton Road Studios & QRP Studios. Script Editor: Witold Tietze. Producer: Matthew Kopelke. Director: Witold Tietze & Aurora McPherson.
- Opening Theme Tune
- Flight from Danger
- Sinister Time Lords
- Scientific Experiments
- Interlude #1
- Guns in Backs
- Z'Tran Attack
- Interlude #2
- Closing Theme Tune
- The Doctor and Cassandra find themselves trapped behind a rock, under attack from a Z'Tran warrior, out for their blood.
- As the Doctor and Glover argue over the morality of their situation, Mariam detects an energy surge just as Cassandra appears.
- Trell leaves Cassandra alone to reflect in the TARDIS Cloister Room. Alone, Cassandra vows "We'll get you back, father".
Additional credited cast
Cassandra (Aurora McPherson), Trell (Boris Linzender), Professor Marian (David Hutchison), Glover (Witold Tietze), Bria (Caroline Frewin), Charley (Illyana).
- Bria was considered as a new companion for the Doctor (though the ending was written ambiguously to suggest this, Bria was only going to be a one-off).
- Cassandra was the inspiration for the Jenny character in the new series episode The Doctor's Daughter (you may think that, but we couldn't possibly comment).